Dad and I got the Rumley running yesterday. The magneto was still charged and the engine actually started without too much trouble.
The fuel pump wasn't bringing fuel in so we worked on it for a couple of hours. We checked the fuel lines, cleaned out the check valve, and re-wrapped all the threads with Teflon tape.
Finally, we blew some air into the fuel tank and forced fuel into the lines. The pump took right off.
Abe said the tractor was too loud. He stood on the platform with me and asked what all the pieces and parts did.
Now, we need to clean the exterior up and repaint some things. And, we'll probably work on the rest of the engines next time.
I put more pictures in the BungoJungo Picture Gallery.